CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 11, 2008

Next G.E.N.E.R.A.T.I.O.N learning (2)

How you as a teacher will be learning?

Gaining access to technology means a lot to the me. It can expand my ability to search for new teaching methods, materials and various teaching and learning activities. Therefore, I can improve myself.
In my opinion, even though I haven't try it yet, technology can also connect teachers from all over the place through online forums designed for teachers. They can share information and materials and learn from each other’s experience

5 comments:

hedayah said...

Yes,that's the word that i keep thinking of.Expanding capabilities.Yup..it help a teacher a lot to expand capabilities esp in making t n l more effective.thnx for the word.

N.Syaza said...

Hi ayuni..

Quote -"In my opinion, even though I haven't try it yet..."

But we are doing this right now, arent we ^^ This course is a good opportunity for us to try this online discussion out ^^

Iman said...

you are certainly right.the world without border can help teacher a lot.ideas and comments as well as discussion can be done with people all around the world with just a few clicks! appreciate it and use it to the maximum!

p/s:don't forget to vote at my blog.i will help me to bring u more information on that.tq! *wink*

Kyrel Biomehanika said...

huhuhuhu..halluuuu!

hunnybunny said...

I believed all of us will expand our abilities in technology..

And I do agreed that sharing informations and materials will help us a lot ayuni..

so, lets learning and sharing =)