CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 19, 2008

V.I.D.E.O

Well, I have the rough idea of what to do (and I’m finally able to download the latest window movie maker, phew!). but the problem is now I’m unable to start anything yet because my, erm…can I say ‘actress’, is in my hometown and I can’t go back home yet. Hopefully I can start video shooting next weekend and finish the video clip on time


This won't be the first time I'm using windows movie maker to create a vid clip but i just use slides of pictures only. Never try using vid to make a vid clip

1 comments:

Miss Agu said...

hi girl,

wishing u all the best luck from heaven and beyond (^_^)

i was expecting to c some anime from u cz i knw u r great at it, but since ur making a vid, all the best hehe..

i kno u can do it. bt jz hurry up cz time wont wait for us.

do i sound so "suspicious" here??

hehe dats bcz i still care..

u kno me better thn others*wink