CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

instructional D.E.S.I.G.N

This is not the first time I heard about the learning theories. In fact, it has been constantly repeated over and over again in each term. Everything that I did for the lesson should be justified based on these learning theories. Personally, I don’t think that every little thing that I did for the pupils should be based on the theories. They are somehow as guidance so that I plan the lesson based on thorough consideration on how it can benefit the pupils and assists them in their learning.

Of course, I also felt that even though I am more in favour of one particular theory, it doesn’t mean that I should neglect the rest. In fact, I can use various theories in one particular lesson so that the effectiveness of learning can be maximized. I also believed that there is no one theory that can be considered as perfect to be used in all conditions. Therefore, I have to make used all of them according to the situation in the classroom.

However, the models are quite unfamiliar to me. I never heard of them before this. But the models can be used as guidance in teaching as well. It provides step by step of the learning process. Again, these models are not meant to be used in isolation of the rest. They can be useful in one particular situation but may not be much of use in others. Therefore, as teacher, I should take into account every aspects mentioned by the theories and model to ensure an effective lesson

0 comments: